Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Bump


My Bump

Vogue cover girl Sienna Miller says that her pregnancy has left her longing for brownies and sweet treats.
"I feel very grounded, more than ever - it's a wonderful feeling," she told the Metro. "But, all of a sudden, I've started to get cravings. I usually don't have a sweet tooth but these tarts I could eat all day long!"
The model and actress showcased two new maternity looks in London yesterday, opting for a pretty floaty dress for a new AmorePacific beauty campaign and later stepping out in a striped top teamed with skinny jeans and a shaggy cape.
SEE ALL SIENNA'S LATEST LOOKSMiller has spoken for the first time about her pregnancy and impending motherhood, in an interview in the April issue of Vogue - out now.
"I'm in my second trimester, so I'm I-can-talk-about-it pregnant, even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years," Miller tells Vogue of her fight to maintain privacy, which included taking legal action against the now-defunct News of the World and giving evidence at the Leveson Inquiry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

count