Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Possible Reconciliation?

Possible Reconciliation?



 For the second time in two days, Seal has given a heart-breaking interview about his spilt from supermodel Heidi Klum - revealing that the couple may reunite one day. The singer spoke to British television host Piers Morgan on his CNN Tonight show.
"Whether we get back together or not - it may happen, I can't speak for her," Seal said. "Would I like it to? I don't know. I don't know at this point to be honest, Piers. I think, again, if it were that easy; if there weren't problems, we would still be together. That's the reality."
"Is it irreparable? You can never say never. I can't speak for my wife and I'm not going to sit here and BS you and say we haven't had problems. Of course we have had problems, otherwise why have we split up? But my love for her has not waned one iota. I love her with all my heart. How can you not somebody who you have just spent eight years with?"
"This is not a charade. We have problems, we have issues, but to our credit we have always been able to talk about them, to confront them. To assume that any couple goes without arguing is just nonsense."
"I always used to say to my wife, the thing that I loved most about us is that we are a team, we are impenetrable in that respect. The outside influences can't get in because at the end of the day it doesn't matter what happens behind closed doors because - when we are out and about or when we have had disagreements even when we're in the house - I can look at you and say 'are you good?' when there are more important things to focus on."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

count