Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Bump

My Bump



Sienna Miller has spoken for the first time about her pregnancy and impending motherhood, in an interview in the April issue of Vogue - out now.
"I'm in my second trimester, so I'm I-can-talk-about-it pregnant, even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years," Miller tells Vogue of her fight to maintain privacy, which included taking legal action against the now-defunct News of the World and giving evidence at the Leveson Inquiry.Despite her misgivings about sharing too much, she opens up to Vogue's Jo Ellison about the changes she has made since becoming pregnant - from diet to exercise.
"I'm feeling fine," she says. "It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."
Read the full interview with Sienna - and see all the beautiful pictures by Ryan McGinley - in the April issue of Vogue, out now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

count