Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Rihanna Show

The Rihanna Show



VOGUE cover girl Rihanna is set to become the next Heidi Klum as she turns executive producer of a new fashion reality series, which aims to find Britain's future design star. The search will also be fronted by Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts and will air on Sky Living this spring.
 "I've always had a great love of fashion," said the star. "It's a constant source of inspiration in my life, and is a big reason why I've grown into the person and artist I am today. I have been very fortunate to work with some truly amazing designers and stylists throughout my career, and they have been instrumental in making sure my creative vision reaches the stage. I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show."
Over the period of ten weeks, the unknown designers will be tasked with creating outfits for a host of musicians and celebrities. The winner will design Rihanna's unique stage outfit for her Hyde Park Wireless performance in July.
"With her world-class reputation and passion for style, Rihanna is perfectly placed to find an aspiring designer worthy of the chance to break into the hugely competitive world of fashion," a statementon on Sky Living's website read. "Tasking Nicola with fronting the search, Rihanna will be heavily responsible for casting and will be involved in editing post-production."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

count