Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

To New York

To New York



DANIELLE SCUTT is taking her show from London to New York this season.
"I feel sad to be leaving London, the place I studied and one of my favourite cities, but sometimes I feel change is a positive thing - it makes things fresh," Scutt told us. "My collections relate extremely well to a wide audience so moving cities doesn't seem exclusive."
After showing in London since 2005, the former Fashion East and NEWGEN star will now work with New York Fashion Week's biggest sponsors, MADE - a partnership  between MAC and Milk Studios.
"I'm very excited to be showing with MADE," Scutt explained. "MAC has always been a big supporter of mine and I jumped at the chance to further my relationship with them. As this is my 10th on schedule show it feels like a celebration and New York feels like the place to throw the party."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

count