Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ice Cream Queen

Ice Cream Queen



CORRIE NIELSEN, the winner of Fashion Fringe at Covent Garden in 2010, will have her very own ice cream flavour come London Fashion Week. The designer has caught the eye of London-based gelateria Scoop.
"I can't believe I'm getting an ice cream named after me and that I got to help design the flavour," says Nielsen, who has picked extra dark chocolate with a hint of orange blossom as her flavour of choice. "This is definitely going to be one of the most memorable collaborations of my design career."
Visit Scoop, based in Covent Garden, during London Fashion Week for a taste of the flavour yourself. Guests at her show, meanwhile, will find a voucher for the ice cream ready and waiting for them on their seats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

count